Broken Bones Heal Quickly, A Crushed Spirit Does Not (Part 2)
The one who has knowledge uses words with restraint and whoever has understanding is even-tempered. Even fools are though wise if they keep silent and discerning if they hold their tongues.
I. The ___________ with the ____________
A. The __________ is difficult to _________.
B. The tongue brings ___________ or ___________.
1. _____________or ___________
2. ____________up or _____________ down
3. ____________ or ______________ the Offense
4. Tells ___________ or Tells __________
II. The__________ with ____________
A. Anger in itself is not______________.
B. If angry, do not ______________.
1. ________-____________ or rage
2. Patience or ____________-______________.
3. ___________or conflict
III. The Solution- ______________
A. Lack of Restraint ______________the Holy Spirit
B. _______________ the consequences before speaking or acting.
C. ____________Knowledge of the Word and Wisdom from God bring restraint.
D. Pray the Holy Spirit ____________ your mouth.